USW Local 2020 is committed to taking every precaution to help stop the spread of Covid-19
We ask that you comply with the following when in the building:
- Wear a mask at all times
- All visitors must sign in and out
- Full name, date, time, phone number and address is required upon entry
- All visitors and office staff will be screened at the door daily
- Members and visitors must call head (the main entry is locked at all times)
- Social distancing of six feet is practiced and direction arrows are on the floor
- Plexiglass barriers are in place for all out protection
USW Local 2020 is following all guidelines set by the Sudbury and District health Unit along with the Government of Ontario and the set regulations.
We thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times.
Important Message for Members Please See “Breaking News”
United Steelworkers Local 2020 is proud to represent over 2200 members working for over 60 employers in a wide range of industries including mining, construction, banking, child care, manufacturing, retail, legal and social services, gas utilities, energy and many more. (see complete list on Units & Chairs)
USW Local 2020 is the vision to the future.
Local 2020 stands for solidarity, respect, justice and innovation. We are committed to ensuring safe and healthful workplaces, creating opportunities for our sisters and brothers, and developing win-win partnerships with employers.
Local 2020 can be counted on to help and service our members with well trained, informed and motivated activists.
You need a voice in your workplace, we can help.
Call us today at (705) 675-2461 ext 421 or toll free 1-800-998-5105 ext 421
This is a confidential voice mailbox.