Updated September 2021
USW Local 2020 is committed to taking every precaution to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
If you are feeling ill, please stay home.
We ask that you comply with the following when in the building:
- Wear a mask at all times
- All visitors must sign in and out
- Full name, date, time and phone number is required upon entry
- All visitors and office staff will be screened at the door daily and asked to provide proof of vaccination
- Members and visitors must call ahead (the main entry is locked at all times)
- Social distancing of six feet is practiced and direction arrows are on the floor
- Plexiglass barriers are in place for all our protection
USW Local 2020 is following all mandates by the Sudbury and District Health Unit along with Government of Ontario’s regulations.
External link to the Sudbury and District Health Unit: Reopening Ontario | Ontario.ca
We thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times.